Monday, December 16, 2013

Jingle bells, jingle bells...

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Don't you just love Christmas time? Me? I'm a sucker for it!

I love the Christmas songs, the decorations, the whole feeling... Some people hate it but I REALLY LOVE IT! For me it resembles a time of love and when family comes together.

I also love to do Christmas shopping and I always try to make my presents personal. I don't buy expensive gifts that has no meaning, I will even buy them a cold drink if i know that it is their favorite.




Like I mentioned, Christmas is a time when family comes together and every year me and my family go and watch beautiful lights in Randpark Ridge at 14 Appelblaar Avenue. So, if you would like to check it out, it is really worth it. Last night, we went there again and there were people camping out there and bring picnic baskets. There was even girls using their entrepreneurial skills by selling sodas!

Do you love Christmas? Please feel free to leave a comment :)

No comments: