Monday, April 7, 2014

Third year is really getting to me

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Last year, my older friends struggled with their third year. They constantly complained about the work load and I thought how bad can it really be?

Now, I completely understand! IT IS A LOT OF WORK! Every minute I have, I have to use for work. I can't play around anymore this year. In this two weeks I have 7 projects, which I must still start and finish... At least, I completed one in this very short holiday.

My stuttering started up again from the stress of the work load. It is the second time this year that my stuttering came round.

I don't even know if I am so eager to do my honors anymore, next year. The work load is even more then. I think I will crack if I have to do honors, as well.

I am emotionally tired! The second term only started today, but I literally don't have the energy, that I used to have the past few years, around this time of year. I AM TIRED! But not the tired that sleep can cure...


I want to be in bed constantly


2 comments:

Unknown said...

A little blue fishy once asked me, "Do you know what you gotta do when life brings you down?" I said: "No, what should I do?" Little blue fishy: "You just got to keep on swimming, keep on swimming, keep on swimming, keep on swimming..." and it went on and on. She still says it to me. Her name is Dory and I met her in finding nemo :^)

Karen at MomAgain@40 said...

Dug in deep. Do what you can! Talk to the lecturers when you get stuck! You will get through this!

Thinking of you!