Saturday, November 30, 2013

What is abuse?

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Soapbox Saturday.

Everyday on campus I see different forms of abuse. I see it when couples are fighting, when I hear about arguments my friends and their boyfriends had.

Abuse doesn't come in just a physical abuse form, but in many other forms. I read this wonderful article that defined most of the forms, which abuse comes in. Things abusers say and do. Click on this link to see the article.

SPCA- Beautiful poodle saved from abusive home


Abuse is not okay! The person who is abusing you will not change! EVER! No matter what they promise or do, a leopard never changes its spots. I speak out of experience and I definitely got the T-shirt.

If you are in an abusive relationship or know someone who is, here is Contacts to assist you.

Please feel free to leave a comment :)

No comments: