Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Afraid in your own home

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen
Super Girl to the rescue

A few months ago, people broke into our house and stole a lot of things. After that, alarm systems and many other security measures were put into place in the house. But still with all these security measures, I still feel unsafe in our house

Yesterday, they broke in next door. I had a bad gut feeling the whole day. Then I heard a glass window break, but didn’t think too funny about it, because the people who live behind us, were drilling and hitting in nails in the walls, which made a huge noise. I thought they accidentally broke a window.
Later on we heard that they stole a lot of things next door, and I slept restlessly last night, because of all the worry.


All the creaks and noises of the house makes one jump and suspicious. Is it normal to feel scared in your own home. Is it normal to feel like one lives in a jail and yet still feel scared. 

No comments: