Saturday, November 30, 2013

My ideal man and relationship

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

As per request...


Since I was a little girl, I have been dreaming about my Prince Charming (like every other girl). Every tale had a Knight in shining armor, but a knight in shining armor never had his metal/mettle tested. 

My ideal man:
  • Must have a sense of humor the same as mine, so we can laugh together.
  • Trust, trust, TRUST!!!! 
  • Must be confident and trusting of me. If I am in the relationship, I will not cheat.
  • Must have an EQ (Emotional Intelligence).
  • Must treat his family and pets in a nice way, it says a lot about the person how they treat pets and family.
  • Must spoil me in non-expensive ways. ( Show up at my residence with coffee, write love letters, cut my bread/pancakes in heart-shapes, make me dinner, sing to me, even if he is false)
  1. Expensive gifts has no effect on me and will not win me over.
  2. My love language is Affection- win me over with affection.
  • Time. He and I must always make time for each other. It will be called US-TIME!
  • Looks do not matter! Looks won't make me happy or keep me warm at night.
  • He must be chivalrous. And no, chivalry is not dead! Opening doors and those little details, do indeed count.
  • He must adore me.
  • He must be my best friend, as well as my man.
My ideal relationship:

  1. Do fun stuff together.
  2. Never have a hassle to make time for one another.
  3. Have inside jokes and lots of them.
  4. Spoil each other without expecting something back.
  5. Be able to talk openly with each other about everything.
  6. Must enjoy life.
  7. Have a easy-going attitude about life and love and be CHILLED!
  8. We must be able to talk for hours about everything and nothing.
  9. We must love each other in spite of our faults and differences.
  10. And they lived happily ever after...
THE END.


Also, read my post-Experiences on dating

Please feel free to leave a comment :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To add on your list maybe? ;-)

He must love God!
He must adore me.
He must love me inspite of ...
He must smile when he see me.
He must be my best friend.
He must share my interests although he hate ballet and I again will share his eg sport.

I know you will find your Prince and he will make you happy.
Never forget it's hard work and being unselfish being in a relationship.

Best Gift to Have your Best friend as your Husband one day!

Millenium Lady said...

Very valid points! Thank you, I will add that to my list of my ideal man!