Friday, November 22, 2013

My reconstructed family

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen


My family at a breast cancer walkathon
I have a very interesting family. In this photo there is my mom, my stepdad and my half sister. My sister and I differ 15 and a half years.

I have an amazing stepdad. He came into our lives when I was 9 years old. He is the best cook, He never complains when he has to come and fetch me somewhere or has to drop me off. He is the best dad I could've ever asked for. I have also been calling him Dad since I was 15.

My mom is my inspiration in life. She is strong and independent. There is no hurdle is life, which she cannot overcome, if I was the hurdle i would scream running, because my mom is fearless. Words can never explain what a mother does for her children. My sister and I are lucky to have her. My mom also has her own blog, Momagain@40 (http://momagain40.blogspot.com/) Please check it out. My mom is also very involved in the media and social media, one day I want to grow up and be like her.

Then there is my babysister, she is 5 years old. She is the cutest and most sassiest kid I ever met. I love her to bits. She is the product of my mom and stepdad. She is also very smart and very active.

Please feel free to leave a comment :)