Sunday, November 24, 2013

About me

The face behind the blog...

Photos by Blush Studios
I am a 20 year old student, currently studying BA Communication at the North-West University of Potchefstroom in South Africa. I am very blessed to be able to study, because only 3% of the population has the privilege to study. Therefore, I will not waste my time and I will not fail any subjects (Positive thinking).

I am very passionate about reading and writing and love languages! I can read, write and speak English and Afrikaans and I can understand and speak French and Dutch.

At university I have learned a lot of things and each day I see something interesting on campus and I would love to share my experiences with everyone. I am driven to succeed and I will not fail!

I have an extremely amazing family and if I had to choose my family, I would choose them all over again. They support me in each and every way.

I also have amazing friends and they make my life so much fun and without them, I wouldn't be where I am now. 

This is just a bit in the life of a normal 20 year old student :)

No comments: