Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy birthday to Millenium Lady

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Last year, the 20th of November, I wrote my first blog post on this blog! Time flies when you're having fun, I guess!

I have learned so many things about blogging, as well as social media, while I enjoyed myself on this blog. I also met a great deal of people, who I would never have met if not for this blog.



I have decided to give away an iTunes voucher of a R150 ($15), because it's the blog's birthday!


What do you have to do to win?

You have to:

  • Comment on this post and tell me what you will do with the voucher.
  • Like the Millenium Lady page on Facebook
The draw will take place on Thursday, the 27th of November. Anyone can be part of this competition. The name of the winner will be drawn at random!

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor! 

5 comments:

Ronel van Zyl said...

I need to download a South African song with my voucher!

Can't believe it's a year already. How many views in the year on your Blog? Keep on Blogging!! ;-)

Unknown said...

I'll buy Devine Sorrow (feat. Avicii) - Wecker Jean, because a portion of the proceeds for buying the song goes to Global Fund for the fight against HIV/Aids... And I'll buy Robin Schulz's album "Prayer".

Karen du Toit said...

Happy Blogaversary!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your blog. "When life gets you down just keep blogging, blogging, blogging."- Dory

Unknown said...

I would buy the song "Drops of Jupiter" (you know why!) and the French song that I heard at La Basilique du Sacré Cœur de Montmartre in Paris, if I ever figure out what the name of the song was.... yet another of life's mysteries!