Friday, November 28, 2014

I graduated when I was 6!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen 

A while back, I was informed by my mother that I got my degree when I was 6! SIX!!!
But the human race just couldn't accept that I am such a genius. So, I had to go through with school (yawn) and through university (yawn again), just to prove to them that I am THAT smart.

Proof of my first degree at 6
With my first degree, I studied physics and graduated as a physicist...The clever alien that I am, but the second time, I tried to be more NORMAL and studied communications. (So, I would know how to communicate with the human race).
Well, human race I made it a second time! Our graduation only takes place in March, but one of these days I'm gonna have my graduation gown and cap on! Just so I can prove it to you! VAT SO!

This genius can't be stopped no matter what!

No comments: