Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Don't you sometimes wish for a day for every day?

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Exactly at 11:11, I made a wish. A wish that there is a day for every day.



You are probably gonna hate me for making this particular wish. Damn you person for making such a wish! Is a year not enough for you??

But I certainly need a day for every day! What do I mean by that? By that I mean that for every Monday, I need another one. For every Tuesday the same, etc....

Why? Would you ask. Well, because my workload is a lot and I am struggling to keep head above water. I am usually 'til late busy with academic work. It takes me the whole day to complete my work, which must be handed in next. The days are flying past like tennis balls being shot out of the machine.
But after my day is done, I haven't made time for the people in my life and therefore I need a day for every day, so I can get the chance to spend it with them!

Maybe I need time manage. Maybe I need to sleep less. Maybe maybe maybe.
But this is my wish, which will not be granted. So stop hating me for my wish and chill! Life is short, enjoy the days. They go by so fast.

No comments: