Thursday, January 16, 2014

This Lady is getting 2 crowns

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

I'm getting two crowns, just not the one's that is put on your head, but on your teeth! On the 22nd of February, I will have a beautiful smile! The excitement is so HIGH!



When I was 11, I got braces. when my braces came off, I had sore teeth. It was abscess' in two of my teeth.

The dentist took it out, but afterwards he closed it immediately, causing my teeth to bleed and nowhere to drain. They turned BLUE! So, I had bluetooth x 2.

I have been for a few whitening sessions and my teeth look a little better, but it's still discolored and I'm very self-conscious about it. I want a beautiful smile again that is all-white! Now, finally it is becoming a reality in less than 5 weeks!

Watch this space-in 5 weeks!!!


"Be true to your teeth and they won't be false to you"- Anon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You say you want a beautiful smile AGAIN.... You already have a beautiful smile, there is nothing wrong with it, just don't get any food stuck between your teeth and brush and flosh 5 times a day.

Millenium Lady said...

Haha thank you, but I also need the crowns because my teeth have become very brittle because of all the treatments. I had two chips fixed this week on those two teeth.

Unknown said...

That is very sad to have such fragile teeth, treatments must suck. I never had any treatments because I never had to.

Millenium Lady said...

Well, at least I will have crowns which will be much stronger than these teeth! And you are lucky to have good teeth!