Friday, January 3, 2014

Way to begin 2014

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Every year, I usually spend New Years at home with my family, but this year I was invited to my friend's weekend home at the Vaaldam.

Me and Melanie on New Years
I realized that I didn't take enough photos because we were so busy having fun, that taking photos hardly ever came to mind. We enjoyed our time by tubing, riding boat, riding on quad bikes, jet skiing, reading and simply just catching up on gossip and simply just talking nonsense.

Emjee and me going to ride tube
Riding the tube
Melanie riding the boat
Tanning in the sun

Their beautiful weekend home
The lapa/braai area
These are mostly all the photos that I had taken. I wish I had photos of when we rode on the quad bikes and when we jet ski'd. But we had so much fun, that it never came to mind.

I only came back today and it really was a great way to begin 2014. Thank you Melanie for having me.

How did you spend your New years?

No comments: