Sunday, January 26, 2014

Good to be back!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Yesterday, I moved back into my dormitory and I really missed this place.





It is fun to catch-up with most of my friends and also to hear how everyone's holiday was and all the gossip. What I didn't miss was our small rooms!











I already miss my dad's awesome and delicious food. He always puts so much love into his food and we can actually taste that love. Here the food is also nice but is not AWESOME!

Tomorrow, I will be registering for my 3rd year in Communication studies and I am very excited because the classes will be much smaller and I will be getting my degree at the end of the year. We are also meeting the first years tomorrow, who is living with us in the dorm.

This is going to be a great year, I can feel it in my bones!

1 comment:

Karen at MomAgain@40 said...

Good luck for your 3rd year! We miss you!