Saturday, January 11, 2014

One thing crossed off my bucket list

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

I have a bucket list and today I did/found number 19. I found the best squidheads (so far) at Mike's Kitchen Parktown. It was in an amazing sauce and it was not overly cooked that it turned into rubber. It was perfect in every single way.

The masterpiece
It may not look like much, but believe me, this was unbelievable!



Here is the rest of my bucket list: (Warning! May contain content of extreme awesomeness!)

1. Backpack through the WHOLE Europe.
2. Go to Texas to visit my uncle (Happening in 2014)
3. Learn more about other religions and cultures
4. Take up my French and Dutch again (or it will get lost)
5. Visit Machu Picchu
6. Learn an African language like Zulu
7. Go to class in my pajamas
8. I want to experience a white Christmas or even just see snow
9. I want to volunteer at Rehab center for animals that got hurt and nurse them back to health.
10. I want to name a star after myself.
11. For a birthday I want to have a dress-up party, where we dress in awesome clothes like the        1920's
12. For a day I would like to dress-up like a guy and act like one. (I don't know why)
13. I would love to go to Egypt and see the Pyramides.
14 Do a boat cruise.
15. I want to do a diving course and do deep sea diving. Experience the wonders of the ocean.
16. Learn to meditate.
17. Visit catacombs in all the countries that has them. I was already in Paris' catacombs.
18. Experience the mysteries of the world. (Bermuda Triangle, lost treasures, etc...)
19. Find the best squidheads to eat in the world. The best so far was at Primi Piatti.
20. Read all the books I possibly can. I LOVE READING!!!!!
21. Meet James Patterson, I am his biggest fan! He is an author, in case you're wondering.
22. Find a book I have been looking for- Children of the dust. But can't find it anywhere.

I will not be able to complete all of these things on my bucket list, but at least I can try :).
What is on your bucket list for 2014?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an interesting bucket list. My bucket list is to burn all my stuff, pack my bags, move to Alaska and live of the land for a year.... Oh, wait! I've been watching 'Into the Wild' again. No, that is not my bucket list, I don't have a 'bucket list' I only have a 'Life list' and one thing on that list is to write an awsome children's book. There is more but I don't want to take over your blog now.

Millenium Lady said...

Tell me more about your Life list, please. You are more than welcome to take over my blog!

Unknown said...

I would tell you but I suffer from a fear called "MePhobia" it's a fear of becoming so awesome the entire human race dies. You can look at that list somewhere on my blog, just click on my name and it will take you straight to my google profile. There you will find a link to my blog.