Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My bucket list for life

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen


Me and my life long friend in London


At the Eiffel Tower, Paris, France




Every person should have a bucket list of things they want to do, before they kick the bucket (die).

Two of my big dreams and on my bucket list have been completed. France and the UK. It was a huge privilege that I was able to go and not many people get to do it.

Here is the rest of my bucket list: (Warning! May contain content of extreme awesomeness!)
  1. Backpack through the WHOLE Europe.
  2. Go to San Antonio to visit my uncle (Happening in 2015)
  3. Learn more about other religions and cultures
  4. Take up my French and Dutch again (or it will get lost)
  5. Visit Machu Picchu
  6. Learn an African language like Zulu
  7. Go to class in my pajamas
  8. I want to experience a white Christmas or even just see snow
  9. I want to volunteer at Rehab center for animals that got hurt and nurse them back to health.
  10. I want to name a star after myself.
  11. I would love to go to Egypt and see the Pyramides.
  12. Do a boat cruise.
  13. I want to do a diving course and do deep sea diving. Experience the wonders of the ocean.
  14. Learn to meditate.
  15. Visit catacombs in all the countries that has them. I was already in Paris' catacombs. 
  16. Experience the mysteries of the world. (Bermuda Triangle, lost treasures, etc...)
  17. Read all the books I possibly can. I LOVE READING!!!!!
  18. Meet James Patterson, I am his biggest fan! He is an author, in case you're wondering.
  19. Find a book I have been looking for- Children of the dust. But can't find it anywhere.
More things will be added to this list, but for now it is all I can think of...

My favorite photo in London, UK.


Please feel free to leave a comment :)

No comments: