Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 is on it's back!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

What a year it was!
Me and my awesome roommate at RAG

I started my second year at university and it was so fun and time flew so fast that it feels like it almost didn't happen, but now it is over. Kind of sad when I think of it. Next year I get my degree and I also hope to get approved for a honours degree, hopefully in PR or Web Design.

Me and my study buddy
Everyone needs that study buddy who will motivate you through the year. Merieke has been the best study buddy anyone can ask for! But she is also one of my best friends and I value her friendship dearly! She also has an identical twin and she is also one of my best friends.


Every year has its ups and downs, but this year mostly had UPS!!!

Now, I have a three month vacation until February and it is summer here in South-Africa, so it's our summer holiday!

I would also like to thank everyone that started to read my blog, I have a 1000 views and I only started blogging in November! So it's not bad! 

For the few days that are left in 2013, ENJOY EVERY MOMENT and Carpe Diem!

We will rock 2014!

No comments: