Thursday, December 19, 2013

For the love of SHOES!!!!!!!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

So since I'm working in a shoe shop and because I absolutely love shoes. I have posted a few shoe memes that I have on my phone.



A girl should never chase after a boy, especially when she wears the right shoes...

I would not trust a guy like that, sounds like a charmer. (Funny his name is Prince Charming)

My birth's month shoe. GORGEOUS!!!
One day, when I am big...

When one is not wearing shoes...
And then for the finale...
Nikes for poor people
Nothing beats Crocs, but this definitely gets 2nd place...

Understanding: Try to walk a mile in someone else's shoes, if you don't understand them, you are a mile away and you have new shoes :)

“I never wear flats. My shoes are so high that sometimes when I step out of them, people look around in confusion and ask, "Where'd she go?" and I have to say, "I'm down here.” ― Marian Keyes

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world"
-Marilyn Monroe

"I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes."
-Oprah Winfrey

Which shoes do you like? 

No comments: