Sunday, December 22, 2013

The beauty of weddings

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

The other night we attended a beautiful wedding at Morrell's Boutique Hotel in Johannesburg. It is a lovely venue and I'm even considering, holding my 21st there.

An awesome photobooth
The love one sees between the bride and groom are so contagious to see. It makes you believe in those fairy tales, you only read in books about and sometimes get a glimpse of at weddings.

Their vows were so beautiful, I even got a tear or two in my eyes. I am a sucker for weddings and L.O.V.E!!!! It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to.

The flower girls looked absolutely gorgeous and not even to talk about the bride, she looked like STUNNING!
The beautiful table setting
I haven't been to many weddings, but this scores a 10/10. The food was lovely, the venue was lovely and so cozy. The photographers even printed the photobooth photos on site and handed it to us an hour later, which I think is a awesome sentiment.
Mom and me


Weddings like these make me believe in fairy tales again...

What do you like about weddings? Please feel free to leave a comment :)



No comments: