Friday, December 13, 2013

Feeding elephants

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Feeding elephants
One of our favorite activities for the holidays is to go to Glen Afric in the North-West. It is a beautiful restaurant,which overlooks the bushes and one can see a lot of animals and the highlight is of course to feed the elephants some carrots.
Bonding time
I am a huge nature freak and love these type of outings. I can spend the rest of my days out and about in nature!

Please feel free to leave a comment :)


2 comments:

Ronel van Zyl said...

Do you remember when we took you to Glen Afric the first time for an elephant walk? I still have those photo's. ;-)
I love watching the programme Wild At Heart which was shot on location at Glen Afric!

Millenium Lady said...

Hi Ronel! Yes i remember, how could I forget? It was the best experience ever! Will recommend it to anyone