Saturday, December 21, 2013

Li'l sister is 5!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Mieka's ballet concert


Five years ago, my whole world changed, with a baby girl named Mieka.

I grew up alone and always wished for a sibling. Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you might just get it!
She enriches our lives in so many ways, it's impossible to describe. It was tiring to play catch by myself!

She is a real princess and she loves wearing dresses, heels, tiaras and fairy wings. She is a real lady and a pretty one, at that.
No cheese for this camera!


She is the complete opposite of me. She is deathly scared of bugs, which is the opposite of me, because I used to catch them and play with them all day. And I disliked dresses a lot! I was the tomboy chasing the boys around with bugs haha!

Before gymnastics
Time flies when you are having fun! 5 years flew very fast and I cannot wait for the memories yet to come, with her.

I love you, my baby sis!
My princess

No comments: