Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy B-day, Dad!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Photography by Patrick Pretorius
Today was my Dad's birthday. He is an awesome man and I couldn't have asked for a better dad. Thank you for everything you do for us and that you take so good care of us.

He came into our lives when I was 9 years old and officially became part of the family when I was 11. The first time he and my mom met, was at a Spur, to accommodate me with a playground, so they can have their date. Already, that said a lot about him.

He is the best cook and it feels like we are eating Master Chef food all the time. I, especially love his chicken dishes, as well as any Braai.

He never complains when he has to come and fetch me, when I went out that night or when I am somewhere else.

I started calling him Dad when I was 15, because he is my dad and nothing less.

But the best of all, he gave me a baby sister. She was born four years after they got married. I always wanted a sister/brother. She is the best thing that ever happened to me and I really love her to bits.

I love you, Daddy!
My sis and I
Please feel free to leave a comment :)


No comments: