Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What a merry Christmas it was!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

I wish all my readers a very merry Christmas, I hope you got everything that you wanted!

I am going to do a photo post of my last two days spent with family.

At Cinderella Kids
We went to see Cinderella at the People's theater in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.

Dad and sis at Cinderella Kids
My sister also got invited on stage because she had her birthday a few days ago.
Go see my post Li'l sis is 5
Sister on stage
Later, that evening Santa paid a visit to our house, ate my sister's cookies and drank her milk and left a letter.
PROOF!

Opening presents
Then today we spent it with the rest of the family.
Mom and dad

Our table is set
Grandma, me & Petite Peu
Sister look fashionable

Grandma & Grandpa

Opening presents

A delicious duck on the braai

Colouring in

Mom and Aunt Debbie

BRAAI
It was really a day well spent with family! One of the best I had so far. I got everything I wanted and more! I am very grateful for my family.

No comments: