Friday, January 24, 2014

'Yes' to opportunities

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

The year 2014, will be the year that I say 'Hell, YES'!! to any and all opportunities.



Tomorrow, I am going back to university to do my third year. I will also be catching my degree at the end of this year. I am very excited to see all my friends again and to catch up with all their holiday stories.

The only regret I have, is not saying yes to enough opportunities or taking more chances at things.Many times I said no for a evening out or doing something else and afterwards I hear how fun it actually was. Well, this year I want to tell everyone how it was.

If you've seen the movie 'Yes man' then you will know what my plan is. I am going on adventures and I am going to enjoy it a lot! And I also want to complete more things on my bucket list (check it out).

Watch this space in 2014, because you will read all about my adventures this year :)

No comments: