Thursday, January 9, 2014

The best food ever

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

I am not a very good cook, but some recipes are easy enough for me to make.
My creation
This is called an Egg Pancake, it is easy to make for breakfast or whenever and kids love it because it tastes great. My mom learned this recipe from her friend, Yvonne. It is a dish quite popular under the Dutch. They also love to throw extra sugar on top, but the sugar in the Egg Pancake is enough for me.

The recipe:
1 egg
1 tablespoon of bread crumbs
1 teaspoon of sugar
A little bit of salt

All the ingredients must be mixed together and then be cooked in a pan. Check the Egg Pancake regularly underneath, if it turns brown, flip it over. If both sides have a satisfactory color to you. It is ready. Easy as 1 2 3. You can tweak the recipe anyway you like.


I am proud to say that I can also make something!
If you have tried my recipe, please let me know how it tastes!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

So proud of you young lady! Ha - I learnt that recipe from my mom, who learnt it from hers. Lovely idea that this is going to spread, not just in our country - but the world thanks to your blog!

Millenium Lady said...

Well, I applaud them for making this! I love it! It tastes delicious and is easy enough for me to make! And the world should know what the 8th wonder of the world is...