Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Are you happy?

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Today, I was walking in the shops and I was thinking about how happy I am. I realized I am EXTREMELY HAPPY!

Me and my study buddy, Merieke
Why am I so happy? Because I realized, happiness is an inside job! No one else can make you happy, except for you! You can not wait for someone else to make you happy, because they are only gonna disappoint you.

Not even your Prince in shining armor can make you happy. You have to D.I.Y.

Happiness is also my motto and goal for 2014. In every situation in every day, I'm going to choose to be happy! I am going to see the beauty in each day and enjoy it to the fullest. Carpe diem!

Hope you have a awesome evening, my amazing blog readers! xxx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I am always happy but sometimes I just forget:^) Happy people just makes the world a better place.

Millenium Lady said...

Never ever forget to be happy! It is fun haha!