Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Free food, massage spa's... being a shadow is great!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

For this week, I'm shadowing/interning at Flow and I've been enjoying it a lot. I wrote a blog post on Monday about my first day, but never wrote a post about yesterday.
Why? Because this was me almost the whole day:

Typing away and doing research

But today was quite different, I had a jam-packed day. This morning started off with another opinion piece of a wonderful entrepreneur, who has great ideas for the future. Later in the day Street Chef came to the offices and made some nice Thai Red Chicken with Basmati rice, it was so delicious! I love the concept of Street Chef! You can check them out on twitter @5star_chef.



Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better, we had a walk-through at enmasse (No, it shouldn't be with a capital letter), they are a spa, unlike any other you have ever been to

Selfie at enmasse

Being rebel in the quiet massaging-area

enmasse's chocolate tea= amazing!

Feet up while being served the tea
I was also in meetings, which were also interesting, because people are interesting! Anyway that was my day in the life of a shadow/intern at Flow. And man, am I loving it! I can really get used to this! 

No comments: