Sunday, October 19, 2014

I give snow arc eyes...

Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

So, for those who know me, know that my skin color is just a shade darker than snow! I have always been a casper and had many nicknames like Tippex, The milk man's daughter, snowy, etc... Name it and I had that nickname!

It is summer time and it means that I have to show some skin again and then I realize that I really am insanely white! My family and I are also going to the sea in December. I found this gem of the last time when we were there
Yes, this is me!

I white-out on photos, I am invisible on some, and sometimes I get a photo I can actually use, where I don't white-out! 

I have tried tanning, I have tried spray tans... I have tried every trick in the book, so stop giving me tips: Been there, done that, got the leopard striped spray tan marks.... 

Yes, I have had some bad times just trying to tan, like being sunburned very badly, etc, etc...But then I realized there are perks to being a Casper:

  • When I'm old, I won't have a rubbery and ugly skin, because I never tan.
  • I can't tan (Tanning is bad for your skin), I just stay snow white.
  • I can scare people in the dormitory and make them believe that I am a ghost.
  • All the colors of rainbow look good with my skin
  • I shine like white paper when I'm in the sun (almost like the vampires in Twilight, unfortunately I don't sparkle...YET).
  • Chinese think of me as royalty, because kings, queens and other royalty are not allowed out of the palace, therefore they have very white skins. (I learned this fact, when I was in Paris and met a lot of Chinese tourists).
  • I won't be mistaken for another race. 
  • People instantly know that I'm from European lineage.

I give Snow White a run for her money. I make Tippex look brown. I give snow Arc Eyes. I shine brighter than a white paper in the sun... AND I LOVE IT! 
Regards, 
The Blonde Ghost

No comments: