Thursday, January 8, 2015

I've been to the dentist too many times, so I know the drill...

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

The pun is intended in my title...

Today I used the swear word again. Yes, I went to the dentist again. The most vulgar swear word there is! I was there today and earlier this week, because I had pain in my one tooth.



I cringe every single time, I have to visit the dentist, because since my braces come off when I was 12, I had non-stop problems with my teeth! I am not going to go into details but it was one problem after the other.

This week, I had pain in one of my teeth under my crown. Turns out my bite is way too high and it causes stress on my teeth, so I will be getting a bite retainer. OH, THE JOY! (pffffft!)

I thought some teeth quotes would be nice to cheer everyone up with teeth problems or just to make you thankful that you don't have teeth problems!

Quotes about teeth:






I wish you a toothache-free year and that you will always keep your teeth pearly white! Be true to your teeth and they will never be false to you!


3 comments:

Milton Wilson said...

We all have our own problems, though some have more painful ones than others. Teeth problems can be quite a handful. I hope you will be able to resolve that bite problem soon. But there’s no need to rush; take your time to check out the dentists in your area, so that you can find out that fits your needs the most. Good luck!

Milton Wilson @ A Plus Family Dentistry

Eunice Greer said...

Many people are dealing with different oral and dental problems which are very sensitive, which will only be resolved if they visit the right dentist. Well, I hope that your dental problems that have already been taken care of. By the way, you made me smile by sharing those quotations about teeth. Thanks! :-)

Eunice Greer @ Downtown Dental SC

Felipe Roberson said...

I like how you put some humor into a trip to the dentist's office. My wife has been on me for the last few weeks to go see the dentist about a tooth that has been hurting me. Like you, I find a trip to the dentist's office to be about as pleasant as a swift kick in the pants.

Felipe Roberson @ Philly Dentist