Sunday, January 4, 2015

Painting for holiday fun

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

What do you do when you get bored? You get creative (sometimes).

This year, I will have my own room at my residence and it will be a lot bigger, so I need to decorate it with more things. But decorations are expensive and not exactly what I want, therefore I decided to buy and paint my own decorations with my favorite color: Blue, especially turquoise.


Adventure: my word for 2015
"The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure."- Christopher McCandless

This is my motto for 2015. I simply want to have fun and adventures. Read about it here.


Happ(y)iness: My word of 2014

My motto and word for 2014 was: Happiness and the motto: Happiness is an inside job. I had an extremely happy year and it was because I chose to be happy. Read about it here.

I am impressed with my attempts at painting! I will take orders (ha-ha).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Turquoise is a pretty beautiful colour and very hard to find. You should mix light blue and light green together for the colour turquoise.

Millenium Lady said...

Thank you for the tip! I am an absolute turquoise freak!