Thursday, January 1, 2015

My word for 2015

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Words are very powerful things, therefore I like to pick a word each year to live by. I strongly believe that if I make that choice to live by the word then it will happen in that year.

My word for 2014 was Happiness and 2014 was a truly happy year for me. I constantly made the choice to be happy and make the best of everything. My quote for 2014 was "Happiness is an inside job", it will also be my quote for life.

My word for 2015 is ADVENTURE! Yes, I want to have adventures this year. It will be my last year as a student and I want to enjoy every single moment of it.


I will say 'YES' to every opportunity to have an adventure and to just have fun. I will also have to work very hard, but I will aim for adventure every day.

Also, happy New Year to all my faithful blog readers and to the new ones! I hope you all have a year filled with happiness and adventure. So here's to 2015 that is going to be an adventure!

What is your word for 2015?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy new year and my you have the most exciting adventures this year, so exiting that others get jealous. My word for this year is 'Excelsior' it means to always look at the bright side of things. I also have two bonus words 'Gratitude' and 'Kindness'

Millenium Lady said...

Happy new year to you too! I like your words a lot! I hope you strive to live by them each and every day!