Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

My previous blog post is just an April Fools joke! CALM DOWN!!!




I am sorry if I caused you a semi-heart attack. But thanks to everyone who phoned, who spoke their concerns for the 'travel agency' who contacted me on Facebook. Saying that it sounds a bit dodgy and also reminding me that my dad isn't Liam Neeson, who will be able to save me, once I get taken!

I still enjoy my studies and will take it through to the end! I am not a quitter even when the going gets tough! I only have 8 months left of studies, afterwards the adventures will begin. I will travel in 2016 though, but it will be done through reliable people and not randoms, who contact me on Facebook!
Hope you had a bit of a laugh!

Click here to see previous blog post.

No comments: