Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blessed with the best

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Today is Mother's day!


No "thank you" will ever be enough for everything that my mother has done for us. She is amazing and always puts us first. She taught me many life lessons and showed me how a woman should be treated. Nothing less than the best.

When looking in the dictionary and searching for the meaning of 'Mother', my mom's name will appear. Motherhood doesn't come with a manual, but I'd say my mom is the manual to motherhood!

Mom, thank you for everything that you have done for Mieka and me. No words will ever be able to describe my love and appreciation for you. Thank you for raising Mieka and me to the people we are today.

Hope you enjoy Mothersday! Wish I could be there to celebrate it with you!

Lots of love xx

1 comment:

Karen at MomAgain@40 said...

Thank you, Love! Miss you today!