Thursday, May 29, 2014

My love list

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

So, I saw the Love List on Momagain@40  and decided to compile my own Love List.



(In no specific order)

  • Books
  • Coffee dates with my friends
  • My parents  
  • My baby sister

  • Flowers
  • My entire family
  • All things beautiful
  • Good food
  • Popcorn
  • Love
  • Fruit
  • Positivity
  • Being happy
  • Friends 
  • Visiting my friends
  • My friends visiting me
  • Travel
  • Holidays
  • The bush veld
  • The ocean
  • Our two dogs
  • The color blue
  • Sunsets and sunrises
  • Lays chips
  • Liquorice
  • Dubbel zout droppies
  • Water
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Pasta
  • Being in nature
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Making memories
  • Photos
  • SLEEPING!
  • Writing letters
  • Shoes
  • Scarves
  • Dresses and skirts

Yes, I love a lot of things.

There is also a hate list, but I am not going to compile such a list, because it is negative and to focus energy on a hate list, is wasting energy on the things which I do love.

What are the things that you love?

2 comments:

Karen at MomAgain@40 said...

I forgot about droppies! Love it!

Millenium Lady said...

My definition of love is droppies!