Monday, February 10, 2014

Grandpa is 75!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen


Everyone has a role model in life, some have them in their families or people who make a difference somewhere. My whole family is in some way an inspiration to me! Well, my role model is my grandfather, who is 75!!!!!!!!

He is passionate about life, he is always on the go, he has a weird sense of humor (which is good), he has green fingers like no one else and he is a nature lover.

My grandfather is part of the community in so many ways and he is always attending some meeting and he is literally always on the go (I got that trait from him), it is very rare that he will sit down and relax. If he does sit down, he falls asleep! Haha

One will almost always find him in the garden. He likes a beautiful garden and works very hard to keep it in a tip-top condition. Ask him about any plant and he will tell you its name, how much water and sun it needs. The same goes for birds.

But what stands out the most is, his love for us. I never doubted his love for a second. It reflects in his eyes and in his body language.

Happy birthday, Grandpa! 75 is still young when you feel young. Thank you for inspiring me and for being my role model.

Give this man a Bell's!

No comments: