Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I am officially a graduate!

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen 

I am a graduate.

I am a graduate!

I AM A GRADUATE!!!!!!!



The idea is only sinking in now, since I officially have my degree in Communication and Languages! These 3 years have been hard, but extremely amazing, as well! All the hard work, the late nights or the nights with no sleep at all, the calls to my mom in tears, the partying with my friends, going out even though there is still work to be done, the last minute running to give in a project on time: it has all come down to this day. The day that I have GRADUATED! But believe me, without all the amazing people in my life, I would not have been able to achieve it!

   
My amazing friends, who won't even let me be silly alone, because they wanna join
There must always be a balance in your life, otherwise you will go batsh*t crazy, so to my friends, thank you for ensuring that I have a social life outside of all the academic work! You make life worth while and fun.

My group. We achieved so much together in our studies and projects
We cried together, we laughed together and we motivated one another through the 3 years of studies! We achieved a third place in one of our campaigns last year, because we made an excellent team! I am so proud of them and so glad we could all graduate together!

My amazing and beautiful parents
My parents are the people, who made it all possible! I am infinitely grateful to you and everything you have done over the years! You guys are my motivation and my inspiration!!!! Thanks for always being there and supporting me through everything! YOU ARE AMAZING AND ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! 

My gorgeous grandparents
They are my No. 1 supporters! My grandpa, grandma and my Aunt Debbie, Ronel, Anton, Wynand and Leon, thank you for everything! I am really grateful for your support! 

Without my friends and family, I wouldn't have been able to do this by myself! So, I am sharing my degree with all of you!

No comments: