Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My beautiful mom's birthday

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen


Happy Birthday, Mom!


I hope you have a great day! I hope you have an AMAZING year! You are a woman, whom I look up to! Therefore you deserve the best birthday ever!

You are strong. You are loving. You are kind. You are soft-hearted. You are beautiful. You are hard working, but most of all, YOU ARE LOVED AND APPRECIATED!!!


I cherish every moment that I can spend time with you, because you are my hero. My Superwoman. You were strong for me, when I couldn't be strong for myself and you loved me unconditionally. You fought for me and I am so thankful for that, my gratitude can never be put into words!

I am blessed to have such an amazing mom like you. Thank you for being my mom. I am proud to call you my mom.

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her" -George Washington



The older you get, the more beautiful you become! I strive to be like you.
I hope you have a splendid day. Wish I was there to spend it with you!



1 comment: