Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Age is just a number

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

So, every year on the 12th of March a special woman celebrates her birthday. I call her Mom. They say it's her birthday every year, but I don't believe it. My mom doesn't age, she only becomes more beautiful.


Mom, happy birthday! You are a true blessing and my primary role model! You are my Power Woman. You have showed me that life is only as tough as you make it. You have also taught me that happiness is an inside job. Sitting around and waiting for someone to make you happy is only gonna play out in unhappiness.

We have been through pretty tough times, but I would never ask for a do-over, because I am happy with my present, in which I live now.

You have done so much for me, a thank-you will never be enough, but I am grateful for the manner that you have raised me. You are the best parent ever. Thanks for always being there and being the example of how every parent should be.
THANK YOU!

I hope you have an awesome day. I love you, mom.

1 comment:

Karen at MomAgain@40 said...

Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me!
I love you very much!