Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's raining, it's pouring...

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

People don't know what they want. They complain about the weather being too hot, or because it's raining. Decide what you actually want.

Rocking the wet dog look
I enjoy every season for all it is. It is raining season here in South-Africa. My parents have been having trouble on the roads, because of all these storms. We are just having a lot of rain here at the university.

I recommend that every person here at university should get their own pair of gumboots, because these stuff are amazing. Everyone is dodging the puddles, while I'm walking straight through them! It makes life fun, so buy some nice gumboots.

I was soaking wet the whole day, but it was worth the fun! Enjoy the rain and STOP COMPLAINING!!!

No comments: