Sunday, March 30, 2014

What boredom does...

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

So, I'm bored and stole this from Mizan's blog. It's called the 50 random questions tag.

1.   Where were you 3 hours ago? At my garnny's house
2.   Who are you in love with? I'm in love with happiness.
3.   Have you ever eaten a crayon? Yes, yes I have. It is my staple food
4.   Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My babysister's toys 
5.   When is the last time you went to the mall? A week ago
6.   Are you wearing socks right now? No, I'm wearing awesomeness
7.   Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? I believe so?
8.   When was the last time you went out of town? Wednesday, when I came home?
9.   Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No, not even in the last 5 months :(
10. Are you hot? I'm cool...
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Windmill sherry 
12. What are you wearing right now? Clothes
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Casper washes it in the imaginary world!
14. Last food you ate? My granny's amazing food
15. Where were you last week at this time? At university, missing home
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes!
17. When is the last time you ran? I ran out of toothpaste today?
18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Watched my sister doing gymnastics yesterday?
19. What is your favorite animal? A tiger
20. Your dream vacation? The Kruger National Park
21. Last person's house you were in? My Granny's house
22. Worst injury you've ever had? Probably when I cut my pinky with a knife
23. Have you been in love? Who hasn't?
24. Do you miss anyone right now? I ain't aiming right now...
25. Last musical you saw? Sleeping beauty in December
26. What's your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Candy usually works.
27. What are your plans for tonight? Rooiwyn Sondag
28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment? My mom :)
29. Next trip you are going to take? A roadtrip to my kitchen for food
30. Ever go to camp? Yes
31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes, I was the best roller down an embankment
32. What do you want to know about the future? If there will be flying cars
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yes, garlic... Mmmm....
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Yes, if my sister decides to play doctor-doctor...
35. Where is your best friend? Only a few kilometers away...
36. How is your best friend? She is an amazing person that is why we are friends
37. Do you have a tan? Casper is my best friend.. He thinks we are the same race...
38. What are you listening to right now? My sister moaning and throwing tantrums
39. Do you collect anything? Happiness and memories
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Heat magazine
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Casper will know, he drives around in my car in my imaginary car...
42. Do you drink your soda with a straw? With straws
43. What does your last text message say? :D- Melanie
44. Do you like hot sauce? I am the hot sauce, so yes, I like myself!
45. Last time you took a shower? This morning
46. Do you need to do laundry? What is laundry?
47. What is your heritage? South African? Dutch?
48.  Are you someone's best friend? Casper the friendly ghost
49. Are you rich? In happiness
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? I was travelling the world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, you were very bored. Say "Hi" to Casper for me, I once tried to be friends with him but he rejected, said my skin was to dark and I thought he was a friendly ghost...

Millenium Lady said...

Casper only plays with people that are the same race as him. But I will tell him you say Hi