Sunday, July 13, 2014

Day 12: What makes me laugh most?

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

I'm posting yesterday's post for the #writersbootcampZA. The task is to write about the things that make me laugh most.

My clown of a sister

What makes me laugh most?

  • Lame jokes! Yes, you heard me... LAME JOKES! I always try to imagine what the people were thinking when coming up with that joke. 
Boy to his teacher: Will you punish me for something I didn't do?
Teacher: Of course not!
(Drum roll please)
Boy: Good, 'cause I didn't do my homework!
  • My baby sister- she does funny things which I find hilarious, but she still has to find her sense of humor...
  • Me- I really have blonde moments and would give blonde jokes a run for their money... Yes, I do stupid things (A LOT)! But I can still laugh at myself.

Yes, these are the three things that make me laugh most! What makes you laugh most?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's good to laugh at yourself. If you don't laugh at yourself then you must be dead probably. If you are looking for a very good laugh you must read 'seriously I'm kidding by Ellen degeneres' in a coffee shop.