Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 2: My 5 most favourite words

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

So, like I said, I joined the #WritersBootcampZA. Every day, for the month of July, we have to follow the task given and write a blog post about it. Day 2's challenge is to write about your 5 most favorite words. So here goes:

  1. LOVE: I love love! To me it resembles all things beautiful: passion, integrity, appreciation. Love also means that you know the faults of the thing/person which you love and yet still choose to love them/it.
  2. HAPPINESS: Happiness is my life motto and it is the conscience choice that I make every single moment of every single day. No one is going to make you happy, except you! Happiness is an inside job!
  3. MEDIA: I am a lover of all things media: Social-media, Mass-media, Ora-media... You name it and I love it. I love to spend my days on anything media-ish!
  4. WATER: Yes, water. Why? Because it takes away the thirst, it gives life to plants and all living things. It resembles calmness and all things relaxing. 
  5. CHOICE: One always has a choice. Nobody determines your course in life, except you. Yes, people can persuade you, but the choice is still yours! 

This is my 5 favorite words and they have much more meaning to me than these small explanations! Join the #WritersBootcampZA, there is still time!

No comments: