Sunday, July 6, 2014

Extremely blessed

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

This weekend, I celebrated my 21st birthday. My friends and family made it extremely special. I have tears in my eyes of thankfulness to each and everyone.

At my 1920's Gatsby 21st
First of all, I would like to thank my parents and especially my mom. They did so much effort with my party and with my birthday. The tables looked beautiful, the food was amazing and I even had a birthday cake! I think this was my first legit birthday cake! It was amazing! Thank you Mom and Dad, you are everything that children wish for. You spoiled me rotten. I really love you.

My aunt Debbie, my grandmother and grandfather for the wonderful and big presents. You really spoiled me in ways, I cannot ever say thank you enough!

The cake!
I would also like to thank my friends for enjoying my party with me and all the wonderful gifts I received. Without my friends I would be hollow. we had the best night and danced our feet off doing the Charleston on the dance floor!

My friends dressed beautifully!

My gorgeous sister and her outfit

My 21st was everything I hoped for and I couldn't ask for more because it was THE BEST!  Thanx to everyone that made it so wonderful and great!

1 comment:

Karen at MomAgain@40 said...

I am extremely glad that you have enjoyed it! So blessed to have you in our lives!