Monday, July 21, 2014

Funny campus signs

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

Today was the first day of my last semester as a final year student. Yes, it was the beginning of the end... Feels great even writing this. Next year is still a mystery, but it's not today's worries.

Point being, it is great to be back and it is great to see that students haven't lost their sense of humor. These are two posters which were on campus, everywhere:

This translates to: "Have you maybe seen this dove?
I met this dove in front of the SS (Student sentrum) and we chilled for 5 minutes and he flew away.
Within 5 minutes he became my best friend.
If you maybe see him, tell him that I miss him.

Thanx
Gerrie"


"Free pieces of paper"
Thank you random students, you made a Blue Monday a little less blue! I love being back!

No comments: