Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 10: The best advice I ever received

By Arnia Kiara Oosthuizen

I've missed a few days of the #writersbootcampZA, due to being very busy with birthday celebrations that happened and then the studying for a test and catching up with friends. Finally, I'm back! I decided not to write about the days that I have missed because it won't be relevant anymore.


My mom is my biggest role model and she taught since I was a little girl that no one can make you happy, except you! You determine your own happiness. I wrote a blog post about it earlier this year: Are you happy?

I believe that every moment of every day, you choose to happy! Don't complain about the little things, appreciate all the little things! Do not depend on other people to make you happy, you will be disappointed! BOOM!

Happiness is an inside job! 

That is the best advice I received from my mother. I always choose to be happy and I AM! 


No comments: